Used – good condition! Bit muddy.
The STOKE is explosive, versatile and dynamic. This all rounder offers sporty performance, reacting fast to rider inputs. The kite has an awesome bar feeling and is suited to enthusiasts shredding waves or stomping freestyle moves. Get stoked!
- Keep it simple – We have made a deliberate effort to reduce the number of adjustment options and keep it simple. We have spent time finding the perfect trim for each kite size. There is no need to think about settings, just get on the water and make the most of it. Since the best stories are written on the Ocean.
- Ready for Impact</strong> – “If it does not challenge you, it will not change you.” – If you want to get better, crashes are a part of it. We have designed the STOKE to be as robust as possible, allowing you to focus on your riding and progression until you fullfill your personal goals.
- Get stoked – The explosive power and quick handling make the STOKE fun to ride. The fine tuning within the line up make certain sizes more suited to certain disciplines. The 12 and 10m have freestyle genes, where as the 8 and 7m are designed for mega loops and big airs. The 6 and 5m shine in the waves. And the 9m is the ultimate all rounder! This should help you pick the perfect quiver with ease!
- In Control – In order to push limits, you need complete confidence in your equipment. We have given the STOKE sufficient depower and created a bar feeling that makes the kite seem like an extension of your body. This progressive control together with a linear power delivery provide the most intuitive handling required for big loops, massive unhooked tricks and handling overhead surf.
|Color||magenta / dark teal||orange / dark teal||orange / dark teal||cyan / dark teal||cyan / dark teal||spearmint / dark teal||spearmint / dark teal|
|Line length (m)||17+3||17+3||17+3||17+3||17+3||17+3||17+3|
Windrange in knots
The Wind Range Chart is to be used as a point of reference. It is based on a rider who weighs around 75kg (165lbs.) Actual use will vary depending on your weight, skill level, board size and the wind conditions on the Water or Land. When choosing the Kite size always use common sense and always choose a smaller size if you are not sure, especially when using the kite on land.
|Zenith Parking (knots)||6+||6+||6+||6+||6+||6+||6+|
|Land / Hydrofoil (knots)||18-23||16-27||14-26||13-25||12-24||11-23||9-21|
The STOKE 2 package would consist of:
• 1x STOKE Kite (kite only)
• 1x Repair Kit (Depower Line and further spare parts)
• 1x STOKE Gear Guide
• 1x Universal Kite Bag
• 12 month Free Repair warranty by FLYSURFER