The Flysurfer Unity is an extremely stable and user friendly kite designed for land kiting, snow kiting and kite boarding/surfing. It is the perfect kite for people who want to master every discipline with performance and style, whether it be on sand, grass, water or snow! This kite has a direct bar feeling, turns fast, auto-relaunches and has loads of de-power. This is the replacement for the Pulse 2 – a very popular kite around the world for riders looking for a user friendly closed cell foil which still has loads of performance.
- Auto relaunch at the edge of the wind window
- Massive depower
- Low backstall
- Fast turning (greatly improved vs Pulse 2)
- Very stable (almost as stable as the Viron)
- Launch handle to aid launching at the edge of the wind window
- New Infinity Bar 2.0 with certified quick release
- Direct bar feeling and progressive steering forces
- New kite and board bag
- Better drifting for improved wave riding and unhooked performance
- Simplified bridling
- Improved durability
Flysurfer also supply a 6-Month Free-Repair Warranty with the purchase of a Unity.
|Change to projected area when powering up||20%||20%||20%||20%|
|Depth of profile (cm)|
|Kite Only Weight Serial/Deluxe (kg)||2.49/1.46||3.4/1.89||3.8/2.22||4.2/2.58|
Wind Range (knots)
The wind range is done as a guideline only. It is based on a rider weight of 75kg. Size choice is dependent on skill, board size, conditions and experience. If in doubt go for a smaller size.
|Water use (serial/deluxe)||25-35+/23-35+||20-30/18-30||16-25/15-35||13-22/15-22|
|Land use (serial/deluxe)||18-30+/16-30+||15-25/12-25||12-22/10-22||10-18/8-18|
|Size||Serial Price||Deluxe Price|
All kites come in a rucksack completely ready to fly with bar and lines already attached.
See our stockists.