The BOOST is the first choice for simply having fun! Improve your riding, increase your jump height and count on the precise feedback at the bar. Uncomplicated, super simple and robust. Put the powerful freeride kite on the hook, it will always strengthen your confidence and you can grow beyond yourself!
The BOOST converts each of your movements into thrust! Unleash your potential and playfully increase your level. Experience unforgetting sessions with your crew, top your personal jump record or cruise relaxed into the sunset. A true freerider with power on demand and feedback you can always rely on. The fourth generation of the BOOST has improved stability and is easier to control. Perfect for riders who like powerful bar feedback, calm flight characteristics and a steady pull. The bridle system with pulleys further supports the already very simple relaunch. We decreased weight enhancing the light wind ability as well as the control at the edge of the wind window. The turning is tweaked to reduce pivoting and making steering more precise. The BOOST4 is a detailed overhaul of the BOOST lineup that stays true to its predecessor’s character: accessibility.
- High Load Force Frame – The sturdy frame is made of tightly woven, high-strength fiber from DuPont, fixed with resin, and tempered. Minimal stretching, high tear resistance, low moisture absorption, and particularly good UV resistance reduce the deformation of the kite under the highest stress.
- Pulley Assisted Bridle System – The bridle system, supported by pulleys, gives you balanced control bar feedback. The kite generates power homogeneously and creates a smooth flight pattern.
- Spliced Bridles – The spliced bridle system performs at the highest level and offers maximum security without tangles or snags while also minimizing drag.
- Bridle Anchor Points – The movable bridle anchor points avoid tension peaks by distributing forces optimally to the leading edge. The bridle system can be easily removed and replaced.
- Re-Inforced Trailing Edge – The wavy Dacron reinforcement stripes on the trailing edge merge smoothly into a double layer of sail. The construction increases the durability of the product significantly.
- GKA Rescue Label – As a partner of the Global Kiteboarding Association, our products feature a print for filling out your personal details in the middle of the kite’s leading edge. This supports the coast guard, rescue workers, and helps authorities in the event of loss or theft of the sports equipment.
|Area projected (m²)||3.55||5.1||6.6||8.0||9.5||11.0|
|Flyinglines length (m)||21||21||21||21||21||21+6|
|Weight “kite only” (kg)||2.30||2.76||3.14||3.6||4.04||4.1|
Windrange in knots
The Wind Range Chart is to be used as a point of reference. It is based on a rider who weighs around 75kg (165lbs.) Actual use will vary depending on your weight, skill level, board size and the wind conditions on the Water or Land. When choosing the Kite size always use common sense and always choose a smaller size if you are not sure, especially when using the kite on land.
|Rider weight||50 – 60 kg||60 – 70 kg||70 – 80 kg||80 – 95 kg||95+ kg|
|Control Bar size||S / M||S / M||M||M / L||M / L|
|Board Size||128 – 136 cm||128 – 138 cm||133 – 140 cm||137 – 159 cm||140 – 159 cm|
|Stance||tight||tight, neutral||neutral||neutral, wide||wide|
|L.E.I Kite sizes||5 / 6 / 9 / 13||5 / 7 / 9 / 13||9 / 11 / 15||9 / 13 / 18||9 / 13 / 18|
|Line length||20 m||20 m||23 m||23 m||23 m|
Scope of Delivery
BOOST4 Kite only
UNIVERSAL Kite Bag
Kite Safety Guide