If you want maximum race performance, the Infinity 3.0 Race Control Bar is for you. It comes fitted with the extremely thin kite flying & steering lines. Because of these thin race kite line setup, the Infinity 3.0 Race Control Bar is EXCLUDED from Free Repair warranty. This bar is RACE ONLY – NOT FOR JUMPING!
The Infinity 3.0 Race Control Bar combines with new and proven features:
- Quick Release 2.0 – As expected, the Quick Release 2.0 (QR 2.0) has fullfilled the requirements for the French safety standard (AFNOR). No matter the circumstances, the QR 2.0 is always reliable and lets you get yourself out of a dangerous situation immediately and by using only one handle. It’s super smooth and can be conveniently unscrewed manually.
- Ergonomic Grip Design – The slim, lightweight Control Bar features a fresh-green signal color on the right-hand side and is available in two lengths – 50 and 60cm. The abrasion-resistant, ergonomic EVA grip is extremely comfortable for the hand and assures solid control even in cold or wet conditions.
- Clam-Cleat Race Adjuster – The smooth-running 4:1 Pulley Clamcleat Race Adjuster stands apart with its simple and precise adjustment possibilities (with a 55cm-long depower distance).
- Optimized Air Drag Race Flying Line System – For the Race flying lines (length 21m), we have worked to find an optimal balance between diameter reduction and breaking load (front 1.45mm / 300kg – Back 0.8mm / 160kg). Additionally, we have conciously included a very short Frontline Safety (FLS), which represents an extension of a front line. This reduces the air resistance of the entire Race flying-line construction, which has the direct advantage of allowing the kit to reach higher speeds. Finally, the line guide is optimized by the double-V-Shaped eyelet in the Bar handle. Optional Race flying-line extensions in 2m or 4m are available in the FLYSURFER Webshop. For years we have put our trust in our parter LIROS for supplying high-quality lines.
- Tuning Options – At the integrated Winder you can change the bar width by up to 5 cm, which is recommended when using a bar for many kite sizes. Additionally, the control lines can be adjusted below the floaters, meaning you can counteract the effects of shortened steering lines and tendency to backstall. These features allow the bar setup to be individually adjusted to the rider.
Any rider who is serious about competing and wants to get the maximum performance from the kite should look to the INFINITY 3.0 RACEBAR-PRO. This bar has numerous features to aid you on your way to victory. Best grip, reliable safety function and several ways to customize the Bar setup leave the racer nothing to be desired. The Quick Release 2.0 was certificated with the french standard (AFNOR) and is therefore a Quality and Safety feature of the INFINITY 3.0 RACEBAR-PRO. The 4:1 Pulley Clam Cleat Adjuster enables quick and accurate response to changing circumstances or specific competition situations. The reduced diameter Race back-lines, the short Frontline Safety, and optimized line guidance through the Double-V-Shaped Eylet provide a maximum reduction of air resistance—and possibly the decisive advantage in your race. In addition, the bar width and the steering lines can be optimized to the needs of the rider. The INFINITY 3.0 RACEBAR-PRO is excluded from the 12-month Free-Repair Guarantee by FLYSURFER. This Bar setup is intended for Racing only and is not suitable for jumping!